Shalom! I am Mary, the Rose of Magdala – known to many as The Magdalene. I am here with my energy partner and one who travels through time and space with me… Jeshua, My Beloved – known to many as The Christ. It has been speculated upon and has been written and discussed as to “our” meaning or purpose.
Being known or referred to as The Magdalene was discussed before my arrival to your planet in human form. Magdala is not where I was from at the time. The Magdalene was a title given to me in a time and place that is unfamiliar to you. There were instances of awareness of this title such as was written by the prophet Micah 4:8: . “ As for you, O watchtower of the flock, O stronghold of the Daughter of Zion, the former dominion will be restored to you; kingship will come to the Daughter of Zion.”
Magdalene is the conjunction of two Hebrew words – magdala and eder, Magdala’ is the feminine form of the word for ‘tower’, and ‘eder’ is the Hebrew word for ‘flock’. The name known as Magdalene means, literally, ‘the [feminine] tower of the flock’.
There are meanings to names and the name of Jeshua was placed upon him as meaning, in Hebrew both "Salvation," and the concecrated form of Yahoshua, which is "Lord who is Salvation."
Being given the title of – The Christ, this brought inherent meaning that was prophesied about as well. Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one”.
Please understand the culture and time we were born into was carefully planned and aligned. We came with a specific goal to reach the human race at a time and place where little light shown. I arrived to a family that was wealthy in riches as well as respect. Jeshua arrived to a family who were more common people but, who were held in high esteem and respect. Both of our families were honored in the holding of “tradition”.
My earthly life took over and I lost my way/my remembering of who I was and what I was here on Earth to do. When Jeshua found me, he knew me immediately as the one he was to join with to complete our reason for being here. He found that I had lost my way to remember this path.
In the accounting of Jeshua casting “7 demons” from me; please understand that in those days, everything that was considered “not right” or “unexplainable” was a “demon”. It wasn’t understood what he did so, the accounting referred to this time as “casting of demons”. What he did was to co-mingle our energies; basically he flowed the essence of himself into me. What happened at this point was key energy centers within the body, of which are numbered in 7, were cleared and aligned. The flow of his energy co-mingled with mine and cursed through my body. There was no way I could not “remember”. I *knew* him just as he *knew* me. My Beloved was here standing before me, flowing through me… I allowed my energy to surge back through him to join us as never before.
He breathed my name, His Rose, and I remembered. We were joined in bliss.
*There was GREAT signficance to this. Not only was this discussed amongst the witnesses but, it was written… not only once in the written accountings of Jeshua’s life but, many times (instances you are not even aware of, it was written).
Because of the family I was born into, with the wealth that came along with it, I was allowed to pursue interests and longings that weren’t often offered to other women of the time. I had an interest from the beginning of my life to understand the workings of the body, the “energy” workings of the body and trained to understand this as fully as was available. I studied through women who followed Isis and became a High Priestess of Isis. I had inner knowledge of the workings of the aspects of the human body and its relationships. –I had intimate knowledge-
We came to this life we were physically born into to be “one” and to work in unity. All that I knew, he knew: and all that he knew, I knew. We are true counterparts of the whole.
I was here to consecrate him and I had “unknowingly” attained all the physically/earthly knowledge to do just this, without consciously being aware.
When My Beloved was born into this life, he was honored in specific ways. Again, there was GREAT significance to this as it was not only discussed but, written numerous times (again in instances you are not aware). His being given gifts of the holy anointing oils of frankincense, myrrh and gold was such an honor and a testimony of who He is and what he was here to do. Please understand the “gold” was not the metal but, was another resin that was simply not in a liquid state. It was an aromatic to be used in cleansing rituals of the body, mind and spirit. These oils and resin were not used through the course of Jeshua’s life but, held in “safe keeping” for the time of anointing him as sacred. He was to be the true sacrament and the gifts were sanctimonious in their holy nature.
There was some knowledge of the power and use of the gifts but, until my presence was involved was the true nature known. This is what I had been trained for throughout my human life. I was trained in the human energy body and how to create illumination in regards to “energy”. As a Priestess of Isis, I was part of a picture that was not shared with all but, only those adept in her ways.
As it is written, I was intimate with My Beloved as he was with me in all ways a man and woman are such. In this and my knowledge of energies, I was allowed certain liberties within this “man’s” world I found myself within. Those who were close with Me and My Beloved knew and accepted these things to a certain degree (though most didn’t understand in totality). In my anointing of My Beloved with Spikenard (a costly oil at the time), I was chastised by the other male followers … it was said “she is to openly intimate: this isn’t acceptable for a woman” “she wastes costly oils and is unconcerned with this”.
My Beloved and I knew this was a “private” time for us even though it was done “publically”. This act was incredibly intimate and soul wrenching for me and for My Beloved. We knew why I felt the calling to act so intimately. Spikenard has an interesting energy that aids one in transition. It has a patternized awareness that allows one to enter a state of acceptance and endurance in peace. My act was to aid My Beloved. He and I both were aware of his coming transition and the ordeal that was coming in the days to come. Our time here on this planet was incredibly short. We knew we were joined infinitely but, this made the experience no less soul wrenching. We were in emotional agony knowing what we would both endure before we moved from this plane. My time had barely begun as his was coming close to an end. We would walk separately for awhile (though in a sense … always joined).
Because of this, My Beloved said to the followers who chastised me: “Leave My Rose alone for she knows what she is doing. She who carries the inner knowledge of our energy bodies is acting accordingly. She prepares me.”
The oils and resins carry the *sentient* energy of Gaia; that which is connected to the “all that is”. In this they are transforming to the body, mind and soul. They are dimensional and carry with them the “secrets” of the ages. They are part of all cultures and peoples of earth: past and present and carry within them the memory of this. The oils (if pure) are sentient on their own as they have a “presence” that is unequaled on your Earth.
Your planet has offered you a source of transformation that is unparalleled. Plant source aromatics such as essential oils transcend dimensions and allow for access to what is beyond the veil.
We bow to you in your endeavors and we honor you in your search.
Shalom
No comments:
Post a Comment